Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Packet Focus Security Research

RFID Ideas

Ok, SO I have been doing a lot of RFID Research lately. A couple of ideas I have had to date:

RFID Automotive:
RFID is basically used to ID someone or something right? I have had several luxury cars in the past that allows (2) drivers to save settings and recall those settings by pushing a button.

Enter RFID: Most keys are now using RFID for locks and other uses: What we could do is enable the seats, Radio, and any other componet that has personell settings. This would communicate back to the RFID chip in the key or keychain. They would have the ability to write custom codes to the chip refrencing save point.

Ex- I get into my new car: Before I start it the RFID chip communicates with the car and all personel settings are activated. The seat , radio, climate control and other settings are how I like them without having to touch a button.

It's all about convienence.

No comments: